Our COVID-19 Policy
As we plan to get together in person for our 2021 conference, we will be monitoring state and national CDC guidelines to help support your health during the conference. During the conference, we will adhere to safety protocols as we bring you a great experience. We will update our website, www.gameis.org, and email registrants with any changes, if necessary, based on conditions this summer.
Please Note: Face coverings are required in all indoor public areas.
Where can I find additional information on current protocols for Savannah?
- Health and Safety Protocols – Savannah Convention Center
- City of Savannah Merchant Protocols
- Health and Safety Protocols – Westin Hotel
**NOTE: For those of you under current travel restrictions for the remainder of this school year, please:
- Register today for the conference (to secure your spot and help us with headcount)
- Select the option to pay by “check or P.O.”
- Save your confirmation email & confirmation number
- Then following this school year, you can either modify your registration to submit payment by credit card, or submit your check/P.O. payment